You don’t like the new version of WhatsApp Web? You don’t have to look for tricks on the Internet to go back to the previous version, because there is an option that allows you “go back in time”.
If what you are looking for is that WhatsApp Web syncs again with your mobile, that is, that you have to have your mobile on and connected to the Internet to be able to receive and send messages, you must follow all the steps that we are going to show you here.
How to make WhatsApp Web sync with your phone again?
Before we show you the tutorial, it is important to clarify that not everyone can do it, why? For the simple reason that WhatsApp “Prohibits” that some users (thousands) may abandon the program called “Multi-device”.
If that is your case, you will have to download a previous version of WhatsApp in APK format. This usually causes your account to leave the program “Multi-point” automatically.
- The first step you have to take is open WhatsApp from your mobile device.
- Once you are inside the messaging app, you must click on the three small vertical dots (they appear on the top right of the screen).
- A menu with several options will be displayed, click on the one that says “Linked Devices”.
- Enter the section that says “Beta version for various devices.”
- And finally, you must click on “Exit beta version.”
When you have dropped out of the multi-device beta, you will need to relink the computer you use to send and receive WhatsApp messages.
Of course, remember that once you have completed the tutorial that we leave you above, you will no longer be able to use WhatsApp Web with the mobile off, since it it has to be synchronized with the app that is installed in your terminal.
With nothing more to add, if you use the web version of WhatsApp every day and want to get the most out of it, we recommend you take a look at the note where we show tips and tricks for WhatsApp Web.