Email is one of the most widely used tools in everyday life. Whether leisure or business, we tend to amass a lot of them. Sometimes it comes in handy to clean up your email, however An alternative way to automatically delete deleted emails in Mail for Mac.. let’s see how it works.
Automatically delete deleted emails with Mail for Mac
If you find that deleting an email makes it unreadable after a while, we recommend deleting it automatically. Otherwise, One day, you may come across hundreds (thousands?) Of emails Take up space in the trash. Especially if you’re using icloud.com rules to redirect spam or auto-generated emails.
That’s exactly what you can do with email on macOS, and the settings are It saves us from doing it more or less regularly.. all you have to do is follow these steps:
- On your Mac, open your email and press ⌘ +,. Or via the menu bar[メール]>[設定]Go to.
- You need to select the account for which you want to change the settings.
- Select the Mailbox Behavior tab.
- The section that configures the automatic deletion of deleted messages is shown below.
- There you can choose from several options between Never, Day, Week and Month. Or close the email.
We can do this Every mailbox we have Consists of email. This is one of the best ways to keep your mailbox neat and tidy.