Your Android One mobile may have the navigation bar buttons arranged in a way that you don’t like. If this is your case, you have nothing to worry about. We will give you a simple tutorial that will allow you to change, in just a couple of minutes, the arrangement of the buttons. The best of all is that you don’t have to be a root user far from it.
As you know, Android does not give you many freedoms so that you can place the buttons as you wish. Now, what you can do is change the order of the buttons or simply hide them.
- The first thing you have to do is enter the Settings menu from your Android mobile.
- Then go to Device – Display.
- Click on the option Navigation bar (Navigation bar).
- Once inside the Navigation Bar you can change the layout of the buttons. You can also hide them if you wish or even deactivate them.
- The changes will be applied immediately.
In case Android One is to your total liking then you need to know that you can now download the Android One launcher on any mobile. Best of all, the launcher is very fast, stable, and safe.
In case you do not like the navigation bar that comes by default or you are simply experiencing problems with it. We have very good news for you, and that is that you can easily customize your navigation bar.
- In order to customize you will have to download the Simple Control app.
- The app will offer you a navigation bar that you can modify as you wish.
- You can edit the layout from the bar, the Location, the icons, etc.
- The best thing about Simple Control is that does not require to be a root user. In addition, the application is totally free.
Yes, Simple Control is not your only option. Another app that you have available in the Play Store is S8 Navigation bar. This application will allow you to have a navigation bar that has the same design of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 bar. This app is perfect for all those mobiles that do not have a navigation bar.
Finally, if you are not sure what Android One is, in this article we will explain what the differences are between Android Stock, Android One and Android Go. This way you will understand perfectly what each operating system offers.