The theme of photo processing without Photoshop and other programs, and in free Internet services is one of the most popular among many users. In this review - about the most popular and functional services that allow you to make a collage of photos and other images online, add the desired effects, frames and much more. See also: Best photoshop online in Russian
The following are sites where you can make a collage of photos both in Russian (first, let's talk about such editors) and in English. All the photo editors that are discussed here work without registration and allow you to not only place several photos in the form of a collage, but also change images in many other ways (effects, cropping photos, etc.)
You can immediately start and try to make a collage, or first read about the capabilities of each service and only then choose the one that suits your tasks. I recommend not to dwell on the first of these options, but to try all of them, even if they are not in Russian (it’s easy to figure out everything just by trying). Each of the online services presented here has its own unique functions that are not found in others and you can probably find the one that will be most interesting and convenient for you.
Update 2017. Since the writing of the review more than a year ago, several more qualitative ways have been found to make a collage of photos online, which it was decided to add (all of this below). At the same time, some shortcomings of the original version of the article were corrected. You might also be interested in Perfect Frame - a free Windows program for creating a collage from photos , Collage in a free program CollageIt
Fotor is probably the most popular free service in Russian, which makes it easy to create collages from photos even for a novice user.
After opening the site and some loading time, to create a collage of photos you need to perform only the following simple steps:
- Add your photos (either using the "Open" menu item at the top or the "Import" button on the right).
- Select the desired collage template. In stock - templates for a specific number of photos (templates with a diamond icon are paid and require registration, but free options are enough).
- Add your photos to the empty “windows” of the template by simply dragging them from the panel on the right.
- Set the necessary collage parameters - sizes, proportions, frames, colors and rounding.
- Save your collage (button with the image of a "square" at the top).
However, the standard creation of collages by placing several photos in a grid is not the only opportunity of Fotor, in addition in the left panel you can find the following options for creating a photo collage:
- Art collage.
- Funky collage.
- Photo stitching (when it is necessary to place several photos in one image for, for example, printing on a large sheet and their subsequent separation).
Additional features include adding stickers, text, and adding simple shapes to your collage. Saving the finished work is available in good quality (depending, of course, on the resolution you set) in jpg and png formats.
The official website for the photo collage maker - http://www.fotor.com/en/collage
Collage Avatan online image editor
Another free service for editing photos and creating a collage online in Russian is Avatan, while the process of composing photos and other images as well as in the previous case does not present any difficulties.
- On the Avatan main page, select “Collage” and specify the photos from the computer or from the social network that you want to add (you can add several photos at once, you can also open additional photos in the next steps, if necessary).
- Select the desired collage template with the desired number of photos.
- Just drag and drop to add photos to the template.
- If desired, you can change the colors and distances between the photos in the cells. It is also possible to set the number of cells vertically and horizontally manually.
- For each individual photo, you can apply effects on the corresponding tab.
- After clicking the “Finish” button, you will also be available tools for cropping, rotating, changing sharpness, saturation, exposure of the photo (or just auto-correction).
- Save the finished collage.
After finishing work with the photo collage, click “Save” to save the jpg or png file on your computer. Free collage creation from photos is available on the official Avatan website - https://avatan.ru/
Collage of photos in Pixlr Express
In one of the most popular online graphic editors - Pixlr Express, a function for creating collages from photos has appeared, which is very easy to use:
- Go to https://pixlr.com/express
- Select Collage in the main menu.
The rest of the actions are very simple - in the Layout section, select the desired template for the number of photos you need and load the necessary photos into each of the “windows” (by clicking on the “plus” button inside this window).
If desired, you can change the following settings:
- Spacing - the gap between photos.
- Roundness - degree of rounded corners of the photo
- Proportions - collage proportions (vertical, horizontal).
- Color - the background color of the collage.
After completing the basic settings for the future image, click the Finished button.
Before saving (the Save button at the top), you can change the frames, add effects, overlays, stickers or text to your collage.
At the same time, the set of effects and their combinations in Pixlr Express is such that you can spend a lot of time before you try them all.
And one more free service for creating collages from photos in Russian - MyCollages.ru, which is both simple and sufficiently functional for simple tasks.
I don’t know if it’s worth telling something about how to use this service: it seems to me that everything is clear already from the contents of the screenshot above. Just try it yourself, maybe this option will suit you: https://mycollages.ru/app/
Befunky collage maker
Previously, I already wrote about the online Befunky graphics editor , but did not touch on another of its features. On the same site, you can launch Collage Maker to combine your photos into a collage. It looks like in the picture below.
To add photos you can click the “Add Photos” button or simply drag them to the Collage Maker window. For sampling, you can use existing image samples.
Among the features available to you:
- Choosing a template for a collage from a different number of photos, setting up your own templates (or resizing existing ones).
- Indentation between photos, arbitrary setting of the size of the final file (its resolution), rounded corners in the photos.
- Add backgrounds (solid color or texture), text, and clipart.
- Automatically create a collage of all the photos you added according to the selected template (Autofill).
You can print the finished work, save it to your computer or upload it to the cloud.
In my opinion, Befunky Collage Maker is a simple and convenient service, however, as a graphic editor, it still provides more options than as a utility for creating a sheet with several photos.
Befunky online collage is available on the official website http://www.befunky.com/create/collage/
Making a photo collage in Pizap
Perhaps one of the simplest services where you can make a collage of photos is Pizap, despite the fact that it is not in Russian (and there is a lot of advertising on it, but it doesn’t really bother).
A distinctive feature of Pizap is the truly extensive number of unique collage templates available. Otherwise, working with the editor is similar to other similar tools: select a template, add photos and manipulate them. Unless you can add frames, shadows or make a meme.
Launch Pizap Collage (in addition, the site also has a simple graphics editor).
Photovisi.com - many beautiful templates for arranging photos in a collage
Photovisi.com is the next and, it should be noted, a very high-quality website where you can make a free photo collage according to one of the many templates. In addition, Photovisi offers to install an extension for the Google Chrome browser, with which you can process photos without even having to go to the site. Switching to Russian takes place in the menu at the top of the site.
Choosing a template for a collage
Work in Photovisi should not cause any difficulties for the user: everything happens in a few simple steps:
- Select a template (background) on which you will place photos. For convenience, many templates are located in sections such as "Love", "Girls", "Effects" and others.
- Add and crop photos, text and effects.
- Saving the received collage to the computer.
Official website of the editor https://www.photovisi.com/
Photocat - a simple and convenient online editor with templates
The next great opportunity to make your own photo collage with friends or family is to use the Photocat online editor. Unfortunately, it is only in English, but the interface and everything else in this online application is thought out and designed well enough that even without knowing a single word from this language, you can easily and unconstrainedly edit and combine any photos.
Very good editor for creating collages Photocat
At Photocat you can:
- Compose any number of photos from 2 to 9 into a beautiful collage using the available templates for every taste
- Create a photo collage yourself, without using templates - you can freely drag and drop photos, add rounded corners, transparency, rotation, choose a beautiful background from the available ones, and also set the size of the final image: so that it, for example, matches the resolution of the monitor
Despite the fact that Photocat does not have many possibilities for adding effects to photographs, this free service is best suited for making a photo collage. It is worth noting that if you go to the main page of photocat.com, then there you will find two more separate photo editors online, with which you can not only add effects, frames and pictures, crop or rotate the photo, but also do much more: remove acne from the face, make teeth white (retouching), make yourself thinner or increase muscle, and much more. These editors are good enough and working with them is as simple as when creating a collage from photos.
Perhaps somewhere on the Internet you have already met the mention of such a site for creating a collage as Ribbet - now it does not work and automatically redirects just to Photocat, which I just briefly talked about.
The official page for creating photo collages: http://web.photocat.com/puzzle/
And finally, for those who want to try something non-standard (albeit without a Russian-language interface) - Loupe Collage.
Loupe Collage works as follows:
- You specify a set of a large number of photos from which you want to make a collage.
- Choose the form in which they will be placed.
- Photos are automatically placed to create this form.
Official website - http://www.getloupe.com/create
Important update: the two photography services discussed below have stopped functioning at the moment (2017).
Another online service, which is a graphical editor and a tool for creating collages - Picadilo. Also good enough, it has a simple and intuitive interface, as well as all the necessary features for a novice user.
To add your photos and images, use the plus button in the main menu, and if you set the mark “Show sample photos”, sample images will be shown on which you can test the capabilities of the tool.
The choice of the template, the number of photos, background color and other settings is hidden behind the button with the image of the gear below (he did not immediately find it). You can customize the selected template in the editing window, changing the borders and sizes of photos, as well as moving the images themselves in the cells.
There are also standard features for setting the background, the distance between the photo and the rounding of corners. Saving the result is available in the cloud storage or on the local computer.
Details on Picadilo
Createcollage.ru - simple collage creation from several photos
Unfortunately, I personally managed only two serious Russian-language tools for creating collages in Russian: those described in the previous parts. Createcollage.ru is a much simpler and less functional site.
All that this service allows you to do is to compose your photos into a collage of three or four photos using one of the available templates.
The process includes three steps:
- Template selection
- Upload photos for each collage item
- Getting the finished image
In general, that’s all - just the arrangement of images in one image. It will not be possible to impose additional effects or frameworks here, although, perhaps, for some of these possibilities will be enough.
I hope that among the considered possibilities for creating a collage online you will find one that will best meet the existing requirements.